Accessibility & Sensitivities
We make an effort to be accessible and sensitive to special needs. For example:
- Numerous handicap parking spots are available at both our upstairs and downstairs entrances.
- We have an elevator to move between our two main floors
- A pew in the middle of our sanctuary has been opened as one of many convenient spots for wheel chairs.
- We have a braille hymnal
- We welcome service animals
- Our board passed a food-inclusivity policy asking participants to label ingredients of potluck offerings