We’re located at 299 Sydney Street South in Kitchener.
Click on the pointer in the center of the map to zoom into our location.
- Parking: We have a large parking lot with several handicap designated spots. Parking is also available on both sides of Sydney Street, and along the northeast sides of Acacia Street and Lilac Street. Our neighbour, Delta Elevator, additionally makes their parking lot available on Sundays. They are located at 509 Mill St, where Sydney Street ends – about a minute’s walk from our front door.
- The Courtland Avenue ramps to and from the Conestoga Parkway are conveniently located 1 km from our building.
By bus (Grand River Transit):
- Route 8 (University / Fairview Park Mall) stops at the corner of Sydney St. and Courtland Ave. (2 minute walk to our door). The bus travels daily from the main GRT terminal on Charles St in Kitchener
- Route 3 (Ottawa South) stops at the corner of Mill St. and Ottawa St. (4 minute walk to our door). The bus travels daily from the GRT terminal on Charles St.
- See www.grt.ca for schedules and maps
- The Iron Horse Trail passes within 1 km of our building.
- Bike racks are in our parking lot near the side door.