Please note that there is major construction in downtown Kitchener and around the church, and OTTAWA STREET is closed. Our Sydney Street building is best approached via COURTLAND AVENUE.
We’re located at 299 Sydney Street South in Kitchener – two blocks southwest of Courtland Avenue E, on the southeast side of Sydney St. Our building is accessible to wheelchairs.
You can get here:
- By public transit (visit http://www.grt.ca for schedules and maps):
- Grand River Transit (GRT) Route 8 (University / Fairview Park Mall) stops 2 minutes from our front door at the corner of Sydney St S and Courtland Ave E. Route 8 travels from the universities in Waterloo to Fairview Park Mall in Kitchener, with connections to many other routes at the GRT main terminal on Charles St in Kitchener. Service runs daily.
- GRT Route 3 (Ottawa South) stops at the corner of Mill St and Ottawa St S, a 4‑minute walk to our front door. Route 3 travels from the GRT main terminal on Charles St to the Forest Glen Plaza, both in Kitchener. Service runs daily.
- By bicycle: Use the bike rack in our parking lot near the door on the side of our building.
- By car: Parking is available in our large lot, on both sides of Sydney St S., and along the northeast sides of Acacia St and Lilac St (both run perpendicular to Sydney St near the front of our building). Our neighbours at Delta Elevator have also made their parking lot available on Sundays. They are located at 509 Mill St, where Sydney St ends – less than a minute’s walk from our front door.
Whether you’re coming from in-city or out-of-town, we’re easy to find in the centre of the “triangle” bounded by Courtland Avenue E, Ottawa St S, and Mill Rd.